Where can I find a doctor in the southeast that specializes in procedures to fix lumps from lipo performed 5 years ago? (Photo)

I want to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in repairing lumps from lipo either by fat grafting or some sort of minimal revision in TN, Atlanta, Carolinas, etc and has successfully performed many of these procedures.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction Revision Protocol which includes lipocavitation, liposculpture, fibrous release, skin tightening, fat grafting, and multi-plane tissue sculpting with Exilis. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS