Where can I find a doctor in the southeast that specializes in procedures to fix lumps from lipo performed 5 years ago? (Photo)

I want to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in repairing lumps from lipo either by fat grafting or some sort of minimal revision in TN, Atlanta, Carolinas, etc and has successfully performed many of these procedures.

Doctor Answers 1

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction Revision Protocol which includes lipocavitation, liposculpture, fibrous release, skin tightening, fat grafting, and multi-plane tissue sculpting with Exilis. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 93 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.