8 months post op. I am scared I am getting a "Double Bubble" (Photo)

I am now 8 months post op. And just seen this about a week ago. I do go to my PS next week about this but it's bothering me. I can tell a difference in since pictures I stayed on top of. If I could get any advice at all. Thank you. 400cc in left 325cc in right HP Silicone Gel. The left is the one I am concerned about.

8 months post op. I am scared I am getting a "Double Bubble"

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, yes it does appear that your implants are bottoming out.  I would recommend discussing your revision options with your surgeon.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Contact your PS

Based on your photos, it looks like you may have a small double bubble.  Contact your board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation regarding your options to correct this. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Bottoming out?

Based solely on your photos, it does appear as if your implants are bottoming out. There are a number of revision options, but since yours is mild, fat grafting might be the simplest. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon next week. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

I am scared I am getting a "Double Bubble"

Yes, from the pictures it appears that you have a minor implant displacement inferiorly giving the "double bubble" look. It is minor now and can be fixed (if it bothers you) by elevating the IMF back to where it was. See your surgeon. Good luck.

Robert Graper, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

YES! There is a minor double bubble which can be corrected vis fat grafting under local anesthesia. Discuss with your surgeon...

Thank you for your question and series of photographs. Your photographs appear to show your breast incision having raised, and your nipple to be pointing in a more upward direction.  This typically is seen when implants begin to bottom out.  I would definitely recommend seeing your surgeon for an in-person examination to confirm.  If your implants have fallen, revision surgery will be needed to correct them.  Hope this helps.

Bottoming Out / Double Bubble / Internal Bra Repair

Good afternoon!

Your implants are getting a little low, and you have developed a double bubble, which often accompanies bottoming out. If you look at the progression photos you do appear to be lower as time goes by, so I think you do have bottoming out.

Bottoming out is the most common type of repair I perform, about 5-6 times a week. I use the Internal Bra, my strong permanent internal suturing technique which lifts your implants higher on your chest wall, closer together, and supports them there over the long term. This procedure works and it lasts!

I have attached a link to my Internal Bra / Breast Augmentation Revision photo gallery for your review- hope it helps!

From your photo it looks like you have a double bubble, it is best to wait for your viist to your Plastic Surgeon.

Best of luck