18 months post op tummy tuck and muscle repair. Starting one day ago I have a burning sharp pain in lower middle abdomen?

It started one day ago where i will get this sharp burning pain in my lower abdomen. It comes and goes but if i move a certain way or cough/sneeze it comes. I've had to problems up until now and it may not even be related to my TT but the pain is intense. I can push down and feel no knots or anything else. Any idea if it could be TT related?

Pain in Abdomen

Thank you for your question. This long after your surgery I would not expect that this pain is related. I recommend you start by contacting your primary care physician.

All the best

Pain in abdomen 18 months post tummy tuck

Thank you for the question.  I think it is most likely not related to your tummy tuck surgery.  You should definitely be seen by your primary care physician or your plastic surgeon.

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. It is unlikely it is from your TT. I recommend to see your PS for evaluation.

Pain after 18 months

At 18 months post-op it is very unlikely that the new pain has anything to do with your surgery. I would suggest making a follow up with your surgeon for an in person evaluation and they can give you more input as to what may be going on. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon