Any recommendations in Charlotte, NC? (Photo)

I will be consulting a surgeon here in TN soon but will be looking for a surgeon in Charlotte Nc any recommentations for someone who does great BBL
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Great Question -

Always schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. I have included a link for you to explore plastics surgeons in your area.

- Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Weniger Plastic Surgery
(843) 757-0123

#FatTransfer #BBL #BrazilianButtLift

Hello lauschane, It's great you're doing your research on plastic surgeon credentials. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  Be sure to disclose your entire medical history to both your plastic surgeon and your anesthesia provider.  Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  My very best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD