Any recommendations in Charlotte, NC? (Photo)

I will be consulting a surgeon here in TN soon but will be looking for a surgeon in Charlotte Nc any recommentations for someone who does great BBL
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Consultation

Great Question -

Always schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. I have included a link for you to explore plastics surgeons in your area.

- Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Weniger Plastic Surgery
(843) 757-0123

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD