In between profiles. Is there a manufacturer who makes an implant profile that is between moderate plus and high profile?

Hello, is there an implant manufacturer who makes an implant profile that is between a moderate plus and a high profile? I presently have Mentor high profiles and want to downsize a bit but want a profile that falls somewhere in the middle of the two. Can you tell me the model and manufacturer please?

High Profile Implants

HP implants, which are a more modern shape than moderate profile implants, fit most women better.  They have a more appropriate base diameter and can be made to look very natural or very augmented, depending on where in the range the implants are filled to achieve a particular volume.  High profile implants are the first choice in my opinion.  I rarely find an indication to use moderate or moderate plus implants.  The subtlety in the final outcome is not achieved by which profile implant is used, it is determined by the skill in the creation of the pocket, the choice of volume, and where in the range the implant is filled.