I was wondering if I could get a good result from liposculpture? (photos)

Just by the picture could I please get some opinions on whether or not liposculpture would give me a good result. I have always been quite small I am 5'5 130lbs and the skin around my tummy is not very loose like I've seen on so many others. It's just pudgy. If you think you cannot give me an opinion without seeing me then don't worry about replying just to say you can't tell me anything. Thank you

Are you a good candidate for lipsculpture?

According to those pictures, you seem to be a good candidate for liposculpture, nonetheless, you must first undergo many tests, to make sure you are a good candidate.  Patient safety is always. our very main concern.

Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your question and your photo,

You seem to be a good candidate for a Lipo/Tummy tuck for better and natural results.

Best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Candidate for liposuction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. This will flatten the abdomen and sculpt the waist and the thighs.  Your skin looks tight and should respond well.  

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. Please consider SculpSure - a non-surgical treatment to eliminate up to 25% of that stubborn and unwanted subcutaneous fat that typically resists dieting and exercise. It is a great procedure for trimming and is an in-office 25-minute treatment with little to no recovery time. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures/ Body contouring with fat grafting

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

you look like VASER HI DEF 4D contouring would do great for defining your problem areas.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposculpture generally works very well on people who are at or near a healthy weight .

Liposculpture generally works very well on people who are at or near a healthy weight that they can maintain and who have areas of excess fat that they would like to reduce. The stomach is a particularly popular and effective area to have liposculpture done, as long as the fat is subcutaneous and not visceral. If you can pinch it, most likely it can be liposculpted. From your photo it appears as though you would be a good candidate, but an in person consultation by a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon is necessary to say for sure.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Top treatments for liposuction

You would be an excellent candidate for our Hidef Liposuction Technique which includes liposuction, lipocavitation, Liposonix, skin tightening, and Ultherapy. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Liposculpture

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. Liposculpture is the technique that we use when we want to remove less fat but want to shape the remaining fat so that it mirrors the underlying muscles. Liposculpture will create a toned and more athletic appearance rather than just the bulk of the area of volume.For the buttocks  I recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and photo.  Based on your photo, I am not sure that you would be completely satisfied with liposculpture.  You appear to have muscle laxity of the abdominal wall which would need to be corrected by undergoing a tummy tuck.  Although liposuction would remove fat, it would not correct for a bulging abdomen caused by muscle separation.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL