I am wondering how much would it cost to try to remove my scar and where would I go to do it? (Photo)

Seek a plastic surgeon and apply Plato's Scar Serum twice daily.

I would start with application of Plato's Scar Serum followed by IIT and topical therapy. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar removal in the neck

It may take a combination of surgical scar correction and revision to break up the appearance of the scar followed by laser at about two months afterwards to maximize the appearance and improvement in the scars of your neck. The approximate costs for the procedure would be around 1500 dollars. Good luck in your area. I would see a facial plastic surgeon.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

An expert is worth the cost!

This will improve with a combination approach. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal consultation. You can do a combination of microneedling/prp, skin care, lasers, and peels to improve the appearance of the scar. Don't let cost dissuade you. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.