How much does it generally cost to get a Brazillian butt lift?

How much will it generally cost to get a brazillian butt lift. I am 5'4 and 125lbs my entire adult life my weight hasnt changed. I am 32 years old.

BBL cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc… Best is to have a consultation with  a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure to get the best plan for you. 

Cost for BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. In my practice, BBL start at $7,900
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Brazilian butt lift cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc… Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value.  Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe.  When done with a board certified surgeon, patients can save thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures while providing all of the safety and quality that they would receive in top U.S. and European centers.  Several plastic surgery centers in Colombia also offer a complete medical tourism experience complete with comprehensive care packages, five star hotels in stunning locations, and exquisite personalized experience.  That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Price varies  by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL cost

The fee for a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of the country. Best to find a good surgeon and then review the fee.

How much does it generally cost to get a Brazillian butt lift? = it depends on several factors #bbl #bblcosts

The average cost of ta BBL varies depending on general factors. The most important factor is the geographic location of where the surgeon is located/ where the surgery is being performed. For example, it is more expensive to undergo a BBL in New York City ( a well known very expensive city) compared with nowhere in Alaska.In average a BBL could range from 6K to 15k.Notice that there are many "plastic surgery wannabes" that perform very cheap BBL.Practitioners like Obstetricians or Gynecologist and other doctors who are not formally residency-trained and Board Certified to perform buttock enhancement  with fat transfer (BBL) have been found to suffer a much higher rate of complications, as it’s a side interest to them, and not a treatment they’re certified to do all day long. One of the most common complaints is fag resorption, asymmetries, etc.

John Mesa, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon