How many cc Juvederm Voluma will make a difference in my appearance? (Photo)

Assuming a difference would be made with either voluma, restylane lyft or Sculptra. I want to address cheek volum loss, nasolabial folds and marionette lines (pretty much any tissue that folds when I smile). I want to improve my aesthetics with a softer and more symmetrical appearance. I'm getting rhinoplasty but also want to address the rest of my face.

Voluma for Facial Contouring

Based on your photo I would start with two syringes of juvederm Voluma to immediately correct this area.  I also love Sculptra for this same purpose but I inject one vial at a time over the next two to three months. It would either take two or three treatments of Sculptra but would last more than two months. Best, Dr. Green

Facial fillers for cheek volume and facial lines

Two vials of Juvederm (2 cc in volume) will effectively balance your left and right cheeks. This will also soften your smile lines and help improve your marionette lines. Start with a small amount and “under-correct”. Give it 2-4 weeks and return for additional volume if you need it. Remember that Juvederm is hydrophilic (attracts water), so you will have volume after several days.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Central malar weakness

When you are not smiling or animating there is a relative flatness of the nasal malar area bilaterally. 
One Voluma placed on each side mostly in the perinasal and malar eminence areas should give you natural looking cheek fullness.
  I would avoid going out too laterally and creating a jug-handle look
This will also ease the need for a more superficial injection of Juvederm in the nasolabial fold area. 
  Again I would do one "Voluma" each side, injected at two sites....nasally and at the malar eminence.
This should make you look fantastic 

The difference between Fillers

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos, it looks as though the left side of your face may be slightly more full than the right side. It could, however, also be how the camera is angled. The 4 photos where you're not smiling show a slight deficiency in the central malar region - very slight. Either product, voluma or restlyane Lyft could easily address this. To be honest, it really is based on injector preference. In you, I would use Voluma to help create a more natural look. And you wouldn't require all that much. When your cheeks are injected, there can be a subtle improvement in your nasolabial folds as well. If they are not adequately addressed, however, a product like juvaderm can be used to fill them directly. You are very attractive and natural-looking - less is more! I would not suggest Sculptra for you - you have lovely facial volume, and this product is typically used in patients with much more deficiency. Best of luck! 

Voluma or Restylane lyft

Hi, first of all you are a very beautiful woman. Second, in most of the pictures you are smiling so it is hard up tell. But in the one that your features are relaxed, there appears to be slight lisa of volume on the upper face. I would consider starting with one voluma and if more in still needed then maybe use Restylane lyft. I can't imagine you needing more than 2. I do think after 2 it may change your features and contours to something different. If you want to keep it natural, less is more sometimes.