How long (hard to tell by picture, I know) would you estimate the treatment of my case? (photos)

After getting braces removed three years ago, I have long since stopped wearing my retainer. As a result, my anterior teeth on both top and bottom have shifted. This has lowered my confidence greatly. I am looking to correct these misalignments again and was curious as to an estimate as to how long these would take to correct. Would I possibly be a candidate for something like invisalign express or a similar product? Thanks

How long to expect ... #DrSarahThompson #STL

I would estimate that you'll be in Invisalign for about 18 months give or take.  Your teeth look pretty good, but I definitely see where they've relapsed.  You should know that once your Invisalign is completed, you will need to wear a retainer for the rest of your life, in order to prevent another costly relapse.  If you know that you are not good with wearing retainers, you may want to go directly to veneers, so that you do not have to worry about relapse or having to whiten your teeth.  When veneers are done properly, they can last the rest of your life.  I hope this helps.  

Teeth Alignment Treatment

Firstly visit best dentist for the treatment and invisalign treatment is best for the alignment of teeth. 

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist