How much will my rhinoplasty swelling go down?

I am a week post op from my first open rhinoplasty. My main concern was wanting my profile improved by having my nose made much smaller and brought in closer to my face. (it was big and stuck out very far) I am happy with the changes made on my nose but my profile looks the same size and still looks likes a big nose which is what I really wanted changed. I am only a week post op so I am hoping it is swelling but it sticks out almost twice as much as i had hoped could that really all be swelling?

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-