Looking for a PS in Seattle/Bellevue/Tacoma/Olympia area to perform lipo revision on flanks, abs, inner thighs and hip (Photo)

I posted a question on RS regarding my assumption of surgeon area on my abs that resulted in grooves and lumps. I was within 5 lbs of goal weight and am an avid lifter, CrossFit athlete, and runner. Please see my other post for additional details on my revision. I need a surgeon who has experience with working on athletes. My surgeon argued my point as to the best way to achieve the look I wanted, I mentioned additional training and he said he could get me exactly what I wanted with surgery.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

I think you need a hi definition approach by a 4D VASER HI DEF physician.  Do not compromise your care for cost or distance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Looking for a PS in Seattle/Bellevue/Tacoma/Olympia area to perform lipo revision on flanks, abs, inner thighs and hip

Thank you for your question. I believe, I answered your post before. You had liposuction done by someone who is trained in fat reduction (debulking) surgery and not VASER Hi Def Lipo (revealing) surgery. I trained with Dr. Alfredo Hoyos in Bogota, the inventor of the VASER Hi Def Lipo. Your surgeon created un-natural grooves disrespecting the underlying muscle anatomy. You will need corrective surgery by a board certified plastic surgeon trained in advanced body sculpting techniques who understands these key concepts and can deliver you the expected results. Revision surgery is always more difficult than doing the surgery right the first time. Good luck with your search.