After acid skin peel.

I have been using Diprobase to moisturise after my facial acid this the right type or am I being over cautious and should use something lighter?

Doctor Answers 1

Chemical peel aftercare

Thank you for your question Lady Leigh. Chemical peels are used to rejuvenate the skin. Diprobase is a product available in the UK but not in the United States, so I am not familiar with it. It looks like it is designed for eczema and dermatitis. For my patients I recommend using an emollient such as Vaseline or Aquaphor after a treatment. Please follow up with your doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.