Are my implants too far apart? (photos)

Had a breast augmentation 6 weeks ago. They seem to have bottomed out and are way too far apart in my opinion. My doctor sent out a letter that he was retiring a week after my surgery. What can I do?

Thanks you for your questions.  I wish I had a pre-op and post op picture to go by.  Without that I really can't answer your question.  However, you should definitely see a PS for follow up.  Your old records must be available to bring to your new appt.

Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Are my implants too far apart? (photos)

From the photo it is hard to tell whether the breasts are too far apart. Also, there are anatomic consideration which may prevent proper cleavage. Since your PS is retiring you may want to check with your surgeon to see whom he or she would recommend for follow-up. 

George Lefkovits, MD

Implants and cleavage

Cleavage is determined by your underlying anatomy. Implants can only improve it a certain amount. Best of luck.

You appear to have a very satisfactory result so far. Six weeks is VERY early in the recovery of a lift with implants. Reevaluate your results after 6-8 months and if you still want to know if you can achieve "more" have another consultation. Be sure to provide your surgery records/photos for the new surgeon to review.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD