Will my eyelids continue to improve? (Photo)

I had blepharoplasry 4 months ago. I also had droopy eyelid surgery on my right eye. The skin still seems to hangover the eyelid slightly and it appears as though I have multiple creases. The scar is still a little raisesd, could this be why? When I had my sutures in I did notice the skin swelled more on this eye around the sutures. Was too much fat removed? Also my other eye has a small bump where the sutures ended, will this go on its own? Thankyou

Droopy eye

Preop photos would have been helpful but your present pics show in my opinion an excellent result for eyelid ptosis. Further remodeling of the scars will continue. 

No one has perfectly matching eyes or eyelids.  Review your progress with your board certified plastic surgeon

Madison Plastic Surgeon

Post upper lid bleph

You actually seem to be healing pretty well.  It would be good to see your pre-op   photos.  Your lid height is even.  You have a deep sulcus on both side - indicating you don't have much fat there.  Not sure if you were always this way or if fat was removed.  On the left, there is a bit more fat present so that it makes a little fold in the skin.  This may go away with time.  I would leave all alone for now.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid ptosis and creases

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

Without seeing your before pictures is difficult to assess the changes on your eyelids. Overall it seems that you had a good result. The little differences among your eyelids are not significant. 

Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey