Non surgical vs surgical ?

Hiya I am thinking of getting a rhinoplasty but I have now discovered a non surgical way (mini rhinoplasty) where filler is injected if I had the mini plasty could I go and get a surgical rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty - Non surgical vs surgical ?

Hello cxle - Thanks for your question.  A nonsurgical rhinoplasty uses filler injections to camouflage the bridge of the nose and adjust its width.  The fillers used are typically temporary.  You can certainly go and get a surgical rhinoplasty, but in some instances (eg. after injection of Radiesse), there may be extra scar that needs careful management for a safe surgical rhinoplasty.  I hope this helps.Good luck, Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon