Open rhinoplasty: Are the nurses and surgeon lying to me? (photos)

I had my nose done April 2016 broken, open rhinoplasty and bump removed but I'm so unhappy. It's fat at the end, still a bump and now thick at the top. They say I had a infection 'Staphylococcus Aureus' which has stopped my healing? And it takes a full year etc but I don't believe them anymore I see so many beautiful noses just weeks after surgery. Can they be telling the truth or have I spent a lot of money for something I didn't want?

Rhinoplasty - effects of infection

I am a bit confused with your clinical course and your pictures don't exactly help shed light on the situation.  In theory most of the changes do take a year to finalize.  For more subtle changes, up to 2 years has been seen with open rhinoplasty.  It sounds like your best course is to wait and continue to voice your concerns with your surgeon.  Best Wishes!!

Revision

You could undergo a revision to improve the results by refining the tip and addressing the polybeak deformity.  You do not usually have to wait an entire year for this.