Should I be concerned about this opening under my breast? (Photos)

I am kinda freaking out about this opening. I had one on my right breast which at first looked yellowish and like a dry scab like you see in my left breast. The right breast looks scabbed now but the left one is bigger and more opened. Should I be concerned? Is this a possible infection? Should I call my plastic surgeon ASAP? If nothing is wrong how long does it take for it to heal?

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Delayed healing

You have some delayed healing and will likely require local wound care. Best to review this with your surgeon.

Breast scar

Thank you for your question.  You appear to have a dehiscence of your wound. I recommend seeing your plastic surgeon for follow up. These wounds usually will close with local wound care. A scar revision maybe need in the future. Good luck with your recovery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Should I be concerned about this opening under my breast?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information sas well.. I recommend you to keep waiting for your scar to heal, it is too soon to determine the final results, get to your surgeon in case of anything happen, your breasts are healing ok, 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Wound care

You have unhealed wounds which is not unusual in this position following a lift. It will take some time to heal and you do need some advice from your PS regarding dressings. This will heal and it is important that your wounds don't get infected. I would contact your PS for advice. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon