Cheap ways to reduce areolas, lift breast and fix size difference??? (photo)

Please please please help me here. Im so self conscious about my entire body after having a baby and I don't think I can handle this much longer. How can I fix this that won't cost as much as my life? I hate my areolas their to big and now they are flappy and another is so my bigger then the other. Please help me someone. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin.

Areola reduction and breast lift options

Congratulations on the birth of recent baby.  If you have finished breast feeding and your breasts are no longer changing in size and shape then its an ideal time to consider breast rejuvenation.  The size of your areola can be reduced in an office based procedure under local anaesthetic.  If you wish to restore fullness to your breasts at the same time then you may like to consider a breast lift with small implants which can also address your asymmetry. Shopping around for cheap options often leads to disappointment.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and pictures. You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift. This will lift your nipples and tighten your loose breast skin and reduce the diameter of your areolas and make them more even. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about the surgery.

Mark Deutsch, MD

Cheap ways to reduce areolas, lift breast and fix size difference???

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well ... The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photo.  A full breast lift with implants would lift your breasts to a higher position on your chest, reduce your areolas, and increase the volume of your breasts.  However, it does not appear that your left breast absolutely needs a lift.  If you are content with the volume of that breast, you can have the right breast reduced and the areola made smaller to match the left breast.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Differences between breasts are normal and expected

I have attached a link that might be helpful...

Hi skyfly167.  Congratulations on your new little one and thank you for the photo. If you are finished nursing and your breasts have stopped changing after delivery, it is a reasonable time to have a procedure.  The diameter of your areolas can be reduced easily using a local anesthetic, with a straightforward recovery period.  It will help your breasts look lifted as well. Having differences in volume and shape between breasts is extremely common, normal and unavoidable-your breast tissue will continue to respond to hormonal changes even after surgery.  Be sure to consult with an experienced ABPS certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and discussion.