What size do you think I'll end up as? 5'1, 100 pounds 425cc Silicone High Profile (photos)

As stated in my question I'm 5'1, 100 pounds, very petite build and had 425cc Silicone High Profile implants inserted. I had my surgery on 06/21 and am 5 days post op. I tried on a 32D sports bra and a 32D Victoria Secret bra without underwire and I fit them perfectly. I'll attach photos..I want to be at least a 32DD..do you think I would meet that amount? Attached full body with side view

Breast implant size

Generally speaking a 425cc implant in a 5'1" 100 lb person is a very large implant. I would give your body 3-6 months to get used to the new size. If you want to go larger you could though I would advise to be careful not to go too big. Gravity is going to have an effect and you do not want to thin out your breast skin too much. Good luck.

Drop & Fluff

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is no way to predict or promise a bra cup size as manufacturers and body types vary. Directly post op there is swelling and pressure distorting your implants. I recommend that you wait until at least 6 months post op to evaluate your result.

All the best

What size will I be?

Thank you for your question about your breast augmentation.

• Your implants haven't settled so you can't tell your final result.
  • You are a slim, petite woman with large implants -
  • Whatever your bra size (they aren't scientific), you will have a DD look which is much bigger than normal.
  • Enjoy your result.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Implants and cup size

Cup size in bras does not match up with implant volumes.  It is hard to say at this point. You will have to give it several weeks for the implants to settle before going out to try on bras.

What size do you think I'll end up as? 5'1, 100 pounds 425cc Silicone High Profile

Thank you for your question and photograph, and it appears that you will have a very nice result. After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest. Though they will not get bigger, the volume within the implant will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance, and filling your bra cup more and possibly getting you to your desired DD. I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.

Understanding Breast Implant Sizes

Hopefully, this may provide some clarity. If a woman wears a #size 36 AB bra and would like to be a C cup, which is the average size that women wear and the average size bra that is sold, she needs a volume of approximately 350 to 390 cc to make that change. This becomes less if she's wearing a 34 bra, because it has a smaller strap size and the cups have a smaller diameter. A smaller diameter implant would then be a volume of approximately 300 to 350 cc. In the same way if she was more petite, maybe a double zero or size one and wore a 32 AB bra, then to become a 32C cup she would only require about 250 to 300 cc. This is a general number, and of course there are other factors that will affect this.
With implant types there are choices when it comes to #size, #shape, and #profile which all contribute to the final outcome of your breast #augmentation.

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450-550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD