Please Help. Botched surgery, broke and I dont know what to do.
Doctor Answers 4
Poor Results of Mommy Makeover
Unhappy With Mommy Makeover
Thank you for your question. I am so sorry you aren't happy with your results. I recommend scheduling a visit with your surgeon, assuming he is Board Certified, to discuss your concerns. If your plastic surgeon isn't board certified or you are unable to come to a reasonable conclusion that you are satisfied with then I recommend scheduling a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon for a 2nd opinion. Best of luck.
Mommy make-over - distressed by result
- I am very sorry you are so distressed by your mommy make-over result.
- It isn't clear from the photos what is going on.
- Assuming your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, start by sitting down with your surgeon and discussing your concerns, what to expect and what can be done.
- If your surgeon is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, have a consultation with one and take your before photos and your operative note to see what is going on.
- You also need your regular doctor to check you - if you had serious complications you may be anemic.
- And you may need treatment for depression to get through this.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.