Can anyone help me? (Photo)

Hi, I went to harley medical uk 10 months ago and made male breast reduction, I was left with a small scar down my areolas, I was told the skin was supposed to retract but it never did, I am left with excess skin and the same situation I was on before, I can't find any doctors/surgeons that can help me in uk, I have been to hmg and transform and have seen many doctors, can someone point me in the right direction of someone who can help me?

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Possible Gynecomastia Revision

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.