I'd like to replace my teardrop implants for round again,how do I make sure I pick the right surgeon 3rd time around.Suggestion?
Doctor Answers 4
Replacing Teardrop Shaped Implants with Round and Choosing the Right Surgeon
3rd revision of breast
Selecting plastic surgeon for revisionary breast surgery?
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Breast implant revision- who to see?
- It sounds as though you went from a small round implant to a large tear-drop implant.
- The rippling is probably because the implant is large and showing through the skin.
- If you want to be this large, a round implant with ADM is probably necessary.
- Is there a reason you don't want to see either of your first two surgeons?
- A third revision for someone else's work can be a challenge to even the most experienced plastic surgeon -
- You can look for a plastic surgeon in your area with at least 20 years' experience and who is comfortable doing surgery on someone else's problems -
- Or contact the office of Dr. Patrick Maxwell in Nashville, Tennessee who is well known for his good results in complicated breast implant cases.
- He will be very expensive. Or his office may be able to suggest someone nearer you.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.