I'd like to replace my teardrop implants for round again,how do I make sure I pick the right surgeon 3rd time around.Suggestion?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Replacing Teardrop Shaped Implants with Round and Choosing the Right Surgeon
3rd revision of breast
Selecting plastic surgeon for revisionary breast surgery?
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Breast implant revision- who to see?
- It sounds as though you went from a small round implant to a large tear-drop implant.
- The rippling is probably because the implant is large and showing through the skin.
- If you want to be this large, a round implant with ADM is probably necessary.
- Is there a reason you don't want to see either of your first two surgeons?
- A third revision for someone else's work can be a challenge to even the most experienced plastic surgeon -
- You can look for a plastic surgeon in your area with at least 20 years' experience and who is comfortable doing surgery on someone else's problems -
- Or contact the office of Dr. Patrick Maxwell in Nashville, Tennessee who is well known for his good results in complicated breast implant cases.
- He will be very expensive. Or his office may be able to suggest someone nearer you.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.