What procedure would benefit my face to make it attractive?

I do not think my profile is attractive. I dislike my nose the most, and feel my profile is unbalanced. To me I do no look in proportion and feel it is ugly to look at.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing what concerns you and your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

What procedure would benefit my face to make it attractive? (photos)

Judging from your photos, I would recommend a rhinoplasty and small chin augmentation.  Of course, an in person exam would be most helpful. Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

The combination of rhinoplasty and chin augmentation (horizontal advancement and vertical shortening) would give your face better proportions. It would change a very convex facial profile to a more neutral one.

It really depends on what's specifically bothering you. It sounds like you are concerned with the appearance of your nose and the way you look in profile.

You have a very nice jawline and the contour of your neck is youthful. Your nose has a small hump and is slightly over-projected. Your chin is a bit weak and could come forward slightly.

I would consider a rhinoplasty and chin implant procedure. A rhinoplasty could be used to take down the hump and deproject the nose. It's not possible to see the tip in these photos, but tip work can be performed as needed.
Assuming that your teeth occlude normally, a chin implant could be placed through an incision below your chin. This would add balance to your face. It's more involved, but if your teeth do not occlude properly then some patients elect to have orthognathic surgery. Essentially this is a surgery that realigns the jaw so that your teeth fit together properly. It can help restore balance to the face.

Consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will help you determine how best to obtain your goals.

Women are very attractive when they have full, round, soft, feminine cheeks.  Your cheek area is a bit flat and would benefit from volume (either fillers or implants.  You speak of imbalance in your face...your chin is a bit weak.  If you place your finger from your lips straight down, your chin should almost touch your finger.  Yours is behind.  Having an implant or filler will project the chin forward to better balance the lower half of your face. As for your nose, you can have a smaller more refined nose through rhinoplasty.

Plastic Surgery Needs

Successful cosmetic surgery occurs when a patient's specific concerns are addressed to their satisfaction. It's what bothers you that matters. Please schedule a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon or board certified plastic surgeon in your geographical area.  Best wishes!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for better profile balance and proportion

It's important for the patient to have very specific issues  that you would like to address. The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose with a dorsal hump, and a recessive weak chin profile. The combination of a rhinoplasty and a chin implant can help significantly with facial balance and proportion. The rhinoplasty procedure can shave down the dorsal hump, and de-project the nose, while a chin implant  can be inserted to give added projection to the chin. Computer imaging would also help with your own facial analysis from the side profile. For many examples of this combination, please see the link below.

You must think hard about what you like the least before changing your face.

Hello jodiecuma,
Thanks for your question.
I agree that you should list the areas of your face that you do not feel comfortable with.  It sounds like facial proportion and your nose are two important areas.  Though your pictures are a bit small I think I have some ideas from what you have submitted.  Your nose seems to have a moderate hump and mild tip descent.  A rhinoplasty can smooth out the bridge and raise the angle of the tip a bit.  You may also benefit from a conservative tip inset as it seems like your nose sticks out just a bit.  Finally your chin looks a little small and might benefit from a chin implant.
I would recommend a consult with a facial plastic surgery specialist to get a customized opinion about possible solutions to your concern.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Need Better Photos

Better close up photos of your face are necessary to effectively comment.  I would ask what part of your face bothers you the most and begin there.  All the Best.