Can I have a sex change? All I want is my penis changed into a vagina.

I really am finding it more and more difficult to cop with having a penis when i don't like having it and i want to be happy in life and i need a vagina to be happy in myself. I dint know where to turn to get only this operation done. I don't want a full sex change into a woman but i do need my own vagina. Is this possible to achieve ?

Yes, you can have natural and self lubricating vagina

Olmec Sigma-Lead GCS/SRS method will provide you one of the best result in Vaginoplasty, Having a vagina and having a sensate and self lubricating vagina makes a lot of difference, Olmec Sigma-Lead GCS/SRS has the ability to give you deep(approx 8 to 9 inches), Self Lubricating and fully sensate vagina with least maintenance and faster recovery. For having surgery, you will have to provide one referral letter from your psychiatrist, one from endocrinologist. 

Sex Change Operations and Vaginoplasy

Sex change operations can be wonderful experiences and very safe but it is important to think these things through.  In my practice patients must have a relationship with a mental health provider and a referal letter from that provider as well as one other as part of the basic surgical clearance.  This is part of international standards that most ethical surgeons follow in this field.  It is certainly unusual to request a genital surgery without hormonal treatment.  The first step is to explore your thoughts with a qualified mental health provider to ensure you do not do something you will regret.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD
Miami Physician

Can I have a sex change?

Thank you for your question.  Gender reassignment surgery usually consists of face, body, and genital procedures.  It is possible to transform the external genitalia from male to female.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gender confirmation surgery can help you to understand what your options are.  Best wishes.  

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS