Is 25min fat freeze treatment effective?

The lower abdomen session lasted only 25 min . There was no" butter stick " effects. The area flopped down as soon as the vaccume unit wad removed.Not sure if it will work?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
you need to complete the full 60 min cycle for results

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Coolsculpting and Length of Treatment

Coolsculpting is highly effective at treating a fat bulge in just one hour.  The machine is programmed for a 60 minute cycle.  Other areas of the body such as the outer thighs take longer - the latest applicator now takes 90 minutes for the outer thighs.  There is no applicator that takes only 25 minutes.  I doubt that you had coolsculpting and would check the company's locator to see if you had the real device.

A CoolSculpting Cycle is 60 minutes. It sounds like you were not treated by CoolSculpting. You Can go to their website and see all the legitimate provider.  

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Treatment is 60 minutes in duration

The Coolsculpting treatment cycle is 60 minutes. Anyone considering Coolsculpting can check the Coolsculpting website to find a legitimate provider. 

Doesn't sound like Coolsculpting...

Did the people you were treated by call this Coolsculpting?  Because CS takes 1 hour per area.  Sounds like you were treated with something else.  You can see my video to see what Coolsculpting should look like.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Is 25 Minutes enough for Coolsculpting?

One treatment cycle consists of a 60 minute treatment. If the applicator was used for only 25 min,  the treatment will most likely be less or not effective. 

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Freeze is a waste of time.

In my opinion, minimal procedure=minimal gain.  Seek a plastic surgeon who has the Coolsculpting machine and you will have your best chance of having your tissue accessed with highest trained professional--who also has options.  Stay away from the spa setting for the Coolsculpting procedure.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Treatment Time

Coolsculpting treatment is 1-2 hours. I suggest you go to someone more reputable in the future or consider a body contouring procedure that will give you more permanent long term results like liposuciton/hi definition shaping.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting Treatment Time

CoolSculpting from Zeltiq has a specific duration of time in order to be effective.  This timing has been rigorously studied to produce the best results in the shortest amount of time.  The current treatment algorithm has shown to be most effective at 1 hour per treatment applicator, or 2 hours if using the flat CoolSmooth applicator.  

If your treatment was less then that (and you indicated 25 minutes), you did not receive the full treatment cycle per the CoolSculpting protocols.  I would discuss this with your doctor as to why it was cut short.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Hair Restoration Surgeon

Duration of CoolSculpting Treatment

Treatment of the Abdomen with CoolSculpting should be 1 hour when using the suction based applicators, or 2 hours if using the flat CoolSmooth applicator. This is the amount of time which was shown in the studies to induce fat cell death. I would make sure you actually got a CoolSculpting treatment. If so, then you were inadequately treated and need to discuss this further with your provider. 

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon