1 month tummy tuck post op. Is this painful pulling sensation in my pelvic area normal?

I had a TT and MR on 10-11-16; I have been experiencing pain on the left pelvic area. It feels like a pulling sensation. Is this normal? I don't have a fever and I am not constipated. Can I use a heating pad? Should I do more walking or ?

This may be a suture that is holding together the deeper tissue.  As another surgeon said below: Call your surgeon and schedule an appointment to be assessed in person.

It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.

Post op discomfort

Unfortunately, without seeing you in person, it is impossible to say what's causing your pain. Call your surgeon and schedule an appointment to be assessed in person. I always think it best to err on the side of caution.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon