What Kind of Treatment Will Eliminate a Nose Piercing Scar?

I have a raised scar from piercing my nose three times. How can I eliminate or reduce the scar? What is the average cost of the treatment? Thank you

Botox Price Calculator

What would you like to change?

Total Price

See the math

Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.

Please enter a valid {{ field }}.

Congrats!

These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.

Raised scars respond to lasers and injections

In my practice we typically start with injections of 5-fluorouracil and kenalog with or without Vbeam pulsed dye laser. Later a resurfacing laser such as Fraxel restore or repair can be used to improve the scar.

Charlotte Dermatologist

Dealing with a raised Nose piercing Scar

A scar cannot be magically erased. Once you have a scar the best we can hope for is revise the scar hoping to get a flatter, less obvious scar. The cost would vary significantly based on where you live from as low as 500 to 2,000 dollars.