What Kind Of Surgery Do I Need To Restore Height Of My Face After Teeth Extraction?

Hi,I used to have full cheeks with everything in place, but since I had permanent teeth extracted for braces, my face is a mess. Now my face look flat, my jaw line looks weak, and my cheeks sags downwards. I am 33 years old,and I don't think I should look like this. My question is; what kind of surgery restore the height and width of my face? specially, if the problem is caused in the middle of my face. Is there any options for me? Please help! Thanks.

Doctor Answers 1

Help us answer this question by posting a photograph.


This is a great question.  However without a photograph it is impossible to understand the changes you are concerned with or make recommendations to help the situation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.