What Kind of Surgery or Implants Would I Need?

I am a 34DD, but I want a more fuller look on top than I have now. I want them to look like Jenni Farley's from Jersey Shore. Hers are the same size as mine but hers are more fuller. Mine are not sagging, but I have lost some weight being in the military and all, but I feel as if they are starting too.

Doctor Answers 8

Depends on your current breast contour

This look is achievable however it depends on what your current measurements are and the shape of your breasts. You will probably require an implant with a smaller base width to make your breasts project more forward from your chest wall and body, creating a more prominent contour. 

Toronto Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 179 reviews

Breast Augmentation

This question shows the importance of working closely with your surgeon.  Discussing the size, shape, projection, round upper breast (if desired) can be addressed by implant selection.  To get that more rounded fuller upper breast usually requires a higher profile implant.  I hope this info helps.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

Breast Augmentation

From your description is sounds as if breast implants would give you the fullness in the upper pole that you are desiring.  Without seeing you're photo it is difficult to entirely evaluate however.  Discuss this at length with your plastic surgeon so that he knows exactly what you are looking for and he should be able to tell you if it is possible.

David Nicholas Csikai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 65 reviews

What kind of surgery would I need?

The only procedure that reliably fills out the upper pole of the breast is a breast augmentation.  Assuming that your perception is correct, your breast is not sagging and you do not need a lift, then breast implants alone will increase your breast size and fullness.  The photo you show is of someone with very obvious implants and certainly not a natural look.  If that is your goal, make sure your surgeon knows what kind of result you are looking for, and showing them this photo might be a good place to start...not that it can necessarily be matched, but it will help to communicate your aesthetic goal.

Robert M. Grenley, MD
Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 87 reviews

What size do I need?

this is a good reason doctors should ask pts to bring in photos of results they like so we can compare tastes.  you and I clearly are on different pages. that result is too obvious for my tastes.  I prefer a more natural result. I commend you for knowing what you want and should find a physician with similar goals. It is your body and you deserve to have result that fits you and your lifestyle. good luck and bring that photo to the consultation

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

What Kind of Surgery or Implants Would I Need?

Always great to have question to try and answer but in your case you provide no medical or photographic aides. Revise your qwuestion with a posted photo and more info. 

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

What kind of surgery do I need.

To answer your question, a doctor would need to obtain your history, find out what  type of surgery was done in the past and perform an examination.  You should seek the advise of a board certified plastic surgeon in person.

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

Implant choices

Without undergoing a formal exam and consultation discussion it is impossible to suggest what would be right for you.  You need to be seem in person.  Good luck!

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.