What Kind of Surgeries Would Benefit my Eyes? (photo)

I'm very very dissatisfied with my eyes, i don't like their shape, they're too big and droopy, i've dark circle and my Brows are too thin and too high I'm going to fix these issues but i don't know what surgeries would suit me the best Thanks

Doctor Answers 5

Sometimes the Best Surgery is No Surgery at All!

Hi Versa,

The kind of surgery that you need for your eyelids is "no surgery".  There is not a good, effective treatment for dark circles around the eyes.  The best advice for you is to be grateful for what you have, and leave well enough alone.  As evidenced by answers here, if you visit enough surgeons, there will be plenty willing to operate on you.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

Eye surgery for droopy eyes.

Your upper eyelids and brows are NOT droopy! They are normal. You have a small amount of fat in your lower eyelid which can be removed from the inside of the lid and you can go to work the next day.

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

Full face photos

Based on your photos, it seems that you have prominent eyes and mild midface hypoplasia [your cheek bone under the eye is not prominent] which accentuates the the prominence of your eyes, and the mild fat prolapse on your lower eyelid.

There are some aggressive surgeries than be considered [orbital decompression, orbital fat removal] or you may want to be more conservative and just use fillers [Restylane or Juvederm] to camouflage the lower eyelid fat.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

What Kind of Surgeries Would Benefit my Eyes?

Just to give an opposite response of leave well enough alone. Based upon your posted photos maybe some filler and Botox but that is all I would recommend! 

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

Type of Surgery?

Conservative Blepharoplasty or periorbital facial injections of HA vs. fat may be helpful to you.  Please consult an experienced Facial Cosmetic Surgeon.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.