What kind of practitioner is the best for dermal fillers in tear trough?

I have sunken eyes and tear trough deformity. Which is most trustworthy in this procedure?I know that it is a tricky place to treat And have contacted the following 1 An aesthetic nurse (with quite a lot of experience apparently) 15 yrs.. 2 Cosmetic Doctor (MB BCh BAO MRCS) with experience with fillers 3 Oculaplastic surgeon (M.B., BCh, FRCOphth, FRCSI(Ophth), EBOD, PhD.) also offered fillers Which do you think is most suitable. As i want the best/safest possible treatment. Thanks in advance

Doctor Answers 1

A Dermatologist!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
We here at Advanced Dermatology would recommend one of our board certified Dermatologists for this procedure. Our physicians specialize in facial fillers and can help you achieve your best "you"!

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.