I peeled a bit of my scar which caused my skin to create pus. It turned into dried up yellow stuff. What should I do? (Photo)

I dont know what to do. I put a bit of polysporin on it. And i sometimes put cold water on my face to wash up the yellow dried stuff on my scar bit once its cleaned my skin will start to create the pus which turns into yellow dried up stuff. I took a pic of my scar after i washed it with cold water thirty mins ago. Please tell me what to do. (By the way i did fraxel and its my 7th day)

Scar and infection

The photos are concerning that you may have a skin infection.  You should return at once to your treating physician for evaluation and treatment.

Infection after Fractora

That appears to be infected. Very rarely people are allergic to Polysporin (many are allergic to Neosporin). But patients continue to apply it thinking they are helping an area heal, when in fact they are furthering an infection. Get into your doctor for a prescription, and stop using the Polysporin. Stick to plain Vaseline.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Possible allergic reaction

Please see your doctor for in person examination and treatment. You may have allergic reaction to the ointment. Stop it and see your doctor.  

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon