Tummy Tuck, BA and Lipo - Expected Costs in Kentucky?

I am trying to get a general idea of what my total cost would be. The most I've seen is a breakdown based on each separate procedure, but not a combination. I am considering a tummy, tuck, breast lift and implants and lipo on the abdominal flanks and around the bra line/back.

Cost of a Mommy Makeover

The cost of all those procedures(commonly known as a Mommy Makeover) vary significantly for a number of good reasons:

Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them.

See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure.

General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

#tummytuck
#TT
#tummytuckcost

Mommy makeover

A mommy makeover consists of a tummy tuck as well as breast enlargement with possible uplift. We are offering an allinclusive special pricing for breast enlargement. Please email our office for the special cost of including a tummy tuck with it. I do many patients from out of the area and we help with all arrangement. Watch my videos. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

This is a question that is based on the geographical location of you!  Generally, (a very rough "guesstimate") think about approximately $3000 per hour to include all (OR facility, anesthesia, and surgeon's fees).  This may be less in Kentucky, and more in Manhattan.

Shahin Javaheri, MD