What Kind of Doctor Do I See About Removing Calcified Scar Tissue on the Side of my Thigh?

I ran into a metal volleyball pole 5 years ago and got a major hematoma from it. I never went to the doctor and it eventually formed into a hard lump on the side of my thigh. I would really like to have it removed somehow but I don't know which kind of doctor to go to.

No doctor answers yet