Breast augmentation was a 34 A got 300 cc. Does the size suit my body?? I'm 22 years. (photos)

Good day . I got breast inplants. ..I was a a34 almost a small b . and decided on a 300cc witch forms a full c cup . I am 59kg 1.67m 22years old . I just want to know do you think the size suits my body and what you think about it ... ??

Breast size choices-Who decides?

The question regarding what size implant "suits a person's body" can only really be answered by the person who has had the implants inserted. That would be you.

We make measurements, ask questions about bra size (notoriously unhelpful), and may make suggestions at the extremes regarding increasing risks with increasing implant sizes but after surgery it all comes down to patient expectations regarding how the results look TO THE PATIENT.  

What any surgeon thinks about it at this point or even preoperatively is mostly irrelevant.

The best way for PATIENTS TO DECIDE on implant size is to take home implants of various sizes before surgery and try them on in a bra and tee shirt and wear them for a few days. We have been doing this for years and our internal study shows a 100% size- satisfaction one year later. After almost 40 years in practice  I have learned that it is impossible for any surgeon to routinely tell all woman what size  their breasts should be. 

You can change sizes with a second operation but who will pay for it? You or the surgeon who chose the size? 

Size good for me?

Looks nice and proportional. Do you think you went too small? Not sure what your concern is, but it's not uncommon that women wish they went a little bigger.

Implant Size

Congratulations on the breast augmentation!  You appear to have selected a nice natural appearing size.  All the best.

Appropriate size for frame

Thank you for your question. From these photos, it does seem like a nice size for your frame. This is a common concern among women after surgery...Could or should I have gone bigger? There is always another day to do an exchange and possible go bigger safely. My advice would be to enjoy your breasts. Best of luck.  

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Size

From your photos it appears you have a very nice result. I would not think about how many cc your implants are,but how you like your results.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Does the size suit my body.

Of course it really does not matter what we think, and the decsion about the size and look after breast augmentation is all about you. If you like what you see then the size is perfect no matter what others say.

A fine result

In my opinion this early in the postoperative period your results look very good and normal. Size, and what appears natural and to fit one's frame is very subjective and only differs amongst patients but amongst different plastic surgeons. I think the best way to size patients is using the Vectra 3D so you can see beforehand what the effect of different size, shape, and projection ratios will do on your own body. Congratulations on your surgery and good luck on your recovery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation was a 34 A got 300 cc. Does the size suit my body?? I'm 22 years.

Size regret is what has occurred. You and your surgeon decided upon a size and now appears to small......

Does the size suits me?

That looks like a fine result, but ultimately it should be you deciding how much you like it! It is a common mistake in cosmetic surgery to give too much weight to the comments from others that were not involved during the decision process and do not even share your own aesthetic goals. Don't let this ruin you experience.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Dimensional planning

It's not as easy as picking a cup size or cc. We all wish it was!Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Pateint's often regret deicisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explaination of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarlandtX #houstonTX