Did breast augmentation 4 days ago. I have a gap, and my breast is very close to my armpit. Will this get better? (Photo)

I'm 59kg 1.67m and 22years old . I was a 34 a almost a small b . I put 300cc above the muscle . I have this gap between the 2 breasts and the brest is very close to the arm pit . Will this get better? I don't won't them to sit on the sides it will make me look fat ... please help

Did breast augmentation 4 days ago. I have a gap, and my breast is very close to my armpit. Will this get better?

Thanks for your picture and question.  I know it is difficult, but you have to be patient so soon after surgery.  Your breast appearance will change significantly with time.  Make sure you follow your surgeon's recommendations and get some rest.  Happy healing!

Worried about breasts after breast augmentation

Take a deep breath!  You're still way too early in the postoperative process to assess the results.  It will take 3-6 months for the swelling to completely resolve and for your implants to settle in position.  At that point you can make an accurate evaluation of the outcome.  Best of luck with a smooth recovery!

Too early to assess #breastaugmentation results!

You're still in your post-op dressing, and it looks like that photo was taken in the recovery room, so its way too early to assess your result. It's tough to be patient but it will take 3-6 months until you see the final product. Best of luck.

Be patient

I know it's frustrating to come out of surgery and not have perfect results, but it can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your breasts to fully heal and drop/settle into their new position. It is too early at this point to judge anything so be patient and kind to yourself and let your body heal. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breast augmentation at 4 days

It is difficult to answer your question without seeing photos of you without the wrap on.  You need to give them time to heal. Best of luck.

A Gap and Breasts are very Close to My Armpit Breast Aug. Results

Dear Danielle, You just had your breast augmentation 4 days ago. Unfortunately, I cannot see the position of your breast implants with your bandage in place. That being said, it is too soon to judge the final position of the implants due to swelling, possible fluid collection resolving in the breast pockets.The implants tend to settle as the skin stretches in the lower poles of the breasts and this process can take up to 6 months. I recommend that you follow up with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Sometimes in the first few weeks, if the breast implants are too high, a breast band can be worn and can help push the implants lower. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

Early in recovery phase

It appears to me that that photo you have included was taken very early postoperatively. It will take many months for the final breast shape to appear so please don't be too critical of the result which is not final. Discuss this with your plastic surgeon who can reassure you that your healing is uneventful. Good luck with your recovery and congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Few issues in the presented question. #1. ONLY 4 days postop. #2. What incision approach was used? If axillary incase, your complaints are related to the incision choice. #3. Posting a full in dressings does not allow a response to the position you write. Best to return to see your PS in person with all these issues... 

Post-Op Worries

Because you're only a few days out, you body is still swollen and needing time to heal. It should take about 3 months for your implants to drop and begin to feel more a part of "you." Good luck in your healing process!

Unusual appearance of the breasts shortly after breast augmentation.

The photograph is not illustrative for specific opinion. Breast can look very unusual in the short aftermath of breast augmentation due to swelling. For peace of mind have your plastic surgeon examine you