Is it possible to get a rhinoplasty, lip implants, and forehead reduction all at once?

I want to fix my face lol

Multiple surgeries

It is possible to do all of these procedures in the same day.  However, your surgeon may prefer otherwise depending on your particular situation.  I suggest you discuss the scheduling details with your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty, Forehead Reduction , and Lip Implants at Same Time

If these procedures are appropriate for you I strongly recommend that you do them all at the same time so you have one operation, one anesthetic, and just one recovery. This is a very safe combination of procedures and will also cost less than doing one at a time.

Multiple Facial Procedures

Forehead, lip and nose surgery can all be done at that same time. To effectively change a face multiple procedures are often needed.

Multiple facial procedures at one time?

yes, these procedures are frequently done together. I would need to see photographs as described on my website and those of others to give you a proper answer as to whether these would be beneficial for you. 

Rhinoplasty, lip implants and forehead reduction together

It is possible to perform all three of those surgical procedure simultaneously under one anesthesia with one recovery period. A full set of photographs are required to make a determination about being a candidate for all three surgical procedures.

Three in one?

Dear 123,

You can definitely safely have those three procedures performed all at once. The recovery will likely be a little longer with a longer period of swelling and, possibly, bruising, but there is no reason you could not do all three together.

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon