I had a root canal in September and my permanent crown 3 weeks later. How long until pain after root canal subsides?

I had a root canal in September and my permanent crown 3 weeks later. I started to eat on the crown the day after it was put on. I still have pain.

Root Canal Treatment

I don't think it's still paining may be there is some problem in the treatment. You should see your surgeon for the treatment and consultancy because he or she will be the right person to answer.

San Diego Dentist

Pain after root canal or crown? #DrSoftTouch

Have you been experiencing pain since September? Or did the pain start after the permanent crown was placed? It is difficult to say what is happening without an exam. I would recommend returning to your dentist for an evaluation. A simple bite adjustment may be all you need or the pain may be a sign that something is going wrong with the root canal treatment or the tooth itself.  I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.