How many CCs of fat do I need injected into my butt in order to obtain my "wish" look? (photos)

I am set to get the hourglass BBL surgery 31 August 2016. The surgeon will take fat from my arms, sides, back , abdomen and thighs. I am 30 years old , sitting at 5 foot 1/2 inches and 161 pounds. About how many CCs of fat would I need injected into my butt in order to achieve my "wish " look? Also, what type of shape is my butt currently?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

The amount of fat needed to produce a given result and shape will vary from person to person

It will be nearly impossible to give you a specific answer to your question here; the best any of us can provide without personal evaluation will be an estimate.  Even then, if your surgeon just happens to inject that same amount of fat that any of us estimates to be optimal for your desired result, the final long term result could vary too, depending upon how well your body retains the fat cells transferred, the type of techniques the surgeon used to harvest, prepare, and then transfer the fat, and the quality of the fat tissues available for transfer.  In general, we can expect anywhere from 60 - 80 % "take," or survival of the injected fat volume during procedures like this, so you can see there is quite a lot of variability from person to person.  Most of the time when we are aiming for results like the ones you show, we wind up injecting in the neighborhood of 400 - 600 cc of fat per side of the buttock, but again, that depends upon many factors.  Sometimes even 800 - 1000 cc of fat are injected for some BBL procedures, if needed to produce a desired result.  One lady who may be 5'2" tall with a certain size and shape of buttocks may require one volume to achieve the kind of results that you show, while another lady may be 5'7" with an entirely different size and shape of buttock, and she may need a different amount altogether to attain those results, or perhaps neither lady will attain exactly those results at all.  There is also an "upper limit" of how much fat the tissues of a specific person's body areas will "accept," and this likely has to do with available blood supply, tone in the tissues, and things like that.  Once that upper limit is exceeded, it is unlikely that any more fat put in will survive, and if we want even larger volumes, there may be a need for a second procedure.  Fortunately this is very uncommon with the BBL procedures, as the buttocks appear to be able to very reliably accept a large volume of fat graft in most people.  These are some of the things that make relying specifically on "example pictures" in this setting difficult - there are a lot of variables and uncontrollable factors, and as long was we all understand those, there won't be any disappointment.  If we expect to look exactly like the example pictures without any variation, then we may wind up disappointed.  Each surgeon will have to use his or her best judgment in the operating room to assess the amount of graftable fat a patient has available once it is harvested and prepared, the density and dimensions of the tissues and the specific area being injected, and how the area is shaping up once the fat starts going in.  In the end, if your surgeon has good experience with this type of procedure, has a good eye for aesthetics, symmetry, proportion, and contour, and you trust him or her to safely and reliably deliver a good result, everything should work out just fine for you and you should be happy with the results of your surgery.  I have found fat transfer to the buttocks, or BBL, to be a very satisfying and reliable procedure over the years, and I'll bet you will too!  Best of luck.