Average cost for implants to replace a complete set of dentures?

I have been wearing a complete upper and lower set of dentures (do not fit well) for about 8 years. I am interested in getting implants to replace these. I am having to use a large amount of Polygrip just to keep them in so I look half way normal. I have a hard time even eating on them without them coming lose or food getting underneath them. I am 51 years old and it's really a big issue not only with the ability to eat, but, the emotional and mental issues it causes are tremendous.

Snapindentures or ALL ON 4, BY NOBEL BIOCARE

Yes, you have solution , and you can forget of that roof of the palate, or glues, and you can have this 2 options, which can give you great results, the first option, is SNAPINDENTURES, you will have implants set ,and a great solution , strong, but removable, every night, no roof of the palate, and no more glue.

the other option, is ALL ON4, by nobel biocare, its 4 implants, its a proven protocol, and within just a few days, you will have strong screw retained bar, with beautiful teeth. yo will love your smile, and you will have a non removable solution.