Mole Removal by Laser? (photo_

Hi Doctors The doctor told me it will fall after 10 days, he hit it by red laser (little pain) and I remember with 3 shocks ... it feels like electric shock, the is a hole in the mole as shown in the pictures (2 days after the laser) i feel there is something wrong and this will not get out of my face. also doctor told me he will treat it 2 or 3 times by laser. please help, is the pictures okay? the is raised alittle bit and I can feel the mass under the skin (like a ball)

Lasers should not be used to remove moles

I feel that it is never appropriate to use a laser as your primary treatment for removing a mole. Regardless of how "benign" a mole may appear, a biopsy may still reveal it to be atypical. There are many ways to surgically remove a mole with a minimal scar and have tissue to send for microscopic examination which is the only way to ensure that it was benign. Using a laser to improve the appearance of a mole will alter its look and make it more difficult to observe for precancerous changes in the future.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}