Lipoma removal surgery cost?

Dear sir, I am having more than 30 lipoma in my body. about 10 lipomas in my abdomen. about 20 lipomas in my both hand. abdomen lipoma (4 are in about 2-4 cm) are in abdomen. i want to removed them. please mail me cost of removal with minimal scar. please send me estimated cost i am waiting for your reply.

Lipoma removal surgery cost

Without proper in person consultation, the quoting of fees would be an estimate which can be more misleading than helpful. Consult with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options and get a proper quotation.

Lipoma removal surgery cost?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

#Lipoma Removal

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipoma removal surgery cost?

Thank you for sharing your question. Because cost will depend on where you have the procedure performed, as well as your insurance policy, I would advise seeing a series of ASPS board certified plastic surgeons in consultation as they will best be able to offer recommendations.