When is it safe to state wearing my jeans after a bbl I'm 6 weeks opp now.

When is it safe to state wearing my jeans after a bbl I'm 6 weeks opp now And I'm going on vacation I would love to wear my jeans

Brazilian butt lift aftercare.

Thank you for your question. With Brazilian butt lift we transfer fat from one area of the body to the other.  These fat cells are transferred in microinjections throughout multiple planes in the buttock tissue so that they can gain new blood supply and live in their new home, providing increased volume and shape to the buttocks. Every surgeon will have his/her own preferences as to recovery for specific procedures. After a BBL, no specific position is indicated and we do not have any sitting restrictions.  The pressure caused by sitting is not sufficient to affect viability of the fat cells and so the postsurgical position, depends basically on comfort and any other operations that have been performed. The same thing goes with wearing jeans. At 6 weeks post surgery you should have no problem in wearing jeans. In any case, the best person to advice you is your chosen surgeon. 

BBL tight clothing

Great question! 
Check with your plastic surgeon for his protocol.   I recommend that my patients avoid tight clothing for a total of eight weeks after their BBL procedure.    Loose fitting jeans will be fine until a total of eight weeks have passed after the procedure. 
I wish you well on your recovery,
Dr McAdoo 

•  20 years experience 
  •  33,000 procedures 
  •  AOA board-certified plastic surgeon