there is a place called Belleza Aesthetic Center in Culter Bay (Miami, FL) is this a real Coolsculpting machine? (photos)

There is a place called Belleza Aestheic Center in Cutler Bay Miami, FL that says 199/area of cryolipolisis and very careful to NOT say Coolsculpting. Doesnt mention a doctor or a nurse practitioner. Is that possible? Am I being paranoid? Do these machines look like the real deal to you?

Cool Sculpt knock off

The photos posted do not show an authentic FDA approved Cool Sculpting machine from Zeltiq.  It is not recommended to be treated by any equipment other than ones that have been tested and maintained for proper treatment and performance.  

Coolsculpting and imitation devices

The device pictured is not a Coolsculpting device. I do beleive that Coolsculpting is the only device FDA approved for cryolipolysis. I have seen multiple cases of complications from these imitation devices and would advise people to use extreme caution. The most important thing when doing any aesthetic procedure is the expertise of the physician performing the treatment.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Not a true CoolSculpting machine

Thank you for your question. The machine in these photos is not the true CoolSculpting machine by Zeltiq. If you are ever concerned that you are not receiving a true CoolSculpting treatment, you can contact Zeltiq directly and they will be able to check for you as well.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Not a CoolSculpting device

The device depicted in the photograph is not a Zeltiq CoolSculpting device. I would not recommend treatment with this device, as the safety and efficacy have not been established. 

Ryan Greene, MD, PhD
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is not the FDA approved coolsculpting machine. I suggest you do your research and find an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Not a cool sculpt machine

This is not a Zeltiq device and I would not trust this location unless you have a physician or RN showing what it is. The device does not look like anything I have seen at any conference but I can't tell from the picture what the name of it is. Be very careful of anyone offering something that seems to good to be true. This is not Zeltiq's device for cool sculpting. 

This is not Cool Sculpt by Zeltiq

Dear SKim214, this is definitely NOT Zeltiq"s Cool Sculpt at all. I can't tell if there is a company name on the machine but i have heard of "fake" products and i would be very leary of this product unless they can tell you what device it is and what company to search it. Also, your instinct is right, if not a RN or MD office I would NOT go there. Too good to be true. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Knock Off Machine

That's not a real CoolSculpting machine. It's most likely a chinese knock off. The safety and efficacy of these devices has not been evaluated by the FDA. I would not get treated by these machines. Good move on your part to investigate this further. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Is this a real CoolSculpting machine?

The photos you provided do not depict a CoolSculpting machine manufactured by Zeltiq.  I am not sure what machine is shown in your pictures, but I would definitely not recommend being treated with it.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is NOT Coolsculpting

This is not what the CoolSculpting device looks like. There are many Chinese knock offs and that's the main reason they are able to advertise such low prices. While the concept may be the same there is no way to know the effectiveness or adverse reaction profile of this machine unless it has been specifically FDA approved for the specific purpose. I would make sure to ask questions and ask for before and after. With the growth of the cosmetic market, there are more options but some may not work or may be even dangerous. In the end, if it sounds too good to be true...

All the best
Dr Soni

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician