Will Thermage reduce or make the saggy skin disappear on the thighs due to muscle mass?

I was exercising and losing weight from diet and exercise; then my knee issues worsened and I had to stop exercising the way I was before. That's when my thighs became really skinny and my skin saggy.

Thermage and Skin Tightening for Legs

Thermage works extremely well for tightening the skin, whether it be on the arms, legs, abdomen, or buttock area.  The results last two years and have no down-time or discomfort. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in Thermage for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Sagging Skin On Legs -- thermiRF,Thermage,Ultherapy,Venus Legacy, Velashape + Sculptra

I suggest seeing an expert this is half of my practice. We often combine both an external and internal approach to get tightening and this is a combination of procedures that deliver heat to the skin to improve collagen and get the skin to tighten.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Will "Thermage" correct sagging thigh skin?

Radiofrequency energy based devices, as well as focused ultrasonic devices tighten skin by creating a deep heat injury beneath the skin that results in new collagen formation.  It is quite successful for the right patient, usually someone who is relatively thin, in their 40's with decent skin tone.  It will not be effective in patients who are very overweight, who have very loose skin or who are too elderly.  Seek a consultation with someone experienced in this field and ask questions.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon