Follow-up Question: Are my breast implants bottoming out?! (photos)

I got breast implants 450 high profile under the muscle June 15 2015. In August I found out I was pregnant, so I knew my breasts would go through changes that was obvious. I am now 2 months post partum after having my baby and am extremely unhappy with the results I've been left with. I did not breast feed. They are saggy and have gotten a boxy shape to them? My left breast has changed shape completely it looks like their is an indent right in the middle. What has happened to my breasts

Breast Shape

Your implants are not bottoming out.  If anything the implants are too high with respect to your nipple/areola location.  My recommendation is to lift the nipple areola position with a vertical lift.  This will require going with a smaller implant since some skin will need to be removed during the lift and this will not accommodate a large implant like the one you have now.  The lift will help shape your breast so you have a nice shape without the boxiness. Best wishes, Dr. T

Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy

Thank you for your question and photos. The breasts can undergo changes during pregnancy and this can affect your breast augmentation. You appear to have some sagging and contour changes but none of your photos demonstrate "bottoming out." I recommend that you visit your Plastic Surgeon and discuss concerns/options in person.

All the best

Follow-up Question: Are my breast implants bottoming out?!

Without in person examination the posted photos appears as you might have needed a lift? Seek in person paid second opinions. I see NO bottoming!

Post baby augmentation

your pictures are not the greatest, so difficult to see. i think you need to go back to your surgeon and see what he can do. it is normal for breasts to change after pregnancy. i warn my young patients that after augmentation there is a 50/50 chance of being pregnant in the next two years

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Post partum breast changes

Frpom looking at your photos yes they sag a little bit more but not really bad.Your nipple still seems to be above your inframammary fold so really do not haver true ptosis.If your one implant is HARD this may explain the difference in shape.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon