Why do my breast implants look so different? (Photos)

I'm about a year post op had 450 under the muscle I did get pregnant shortly after my breast implants which I knew would affect them in the long run but my right breast is so much lower the the other and has a square look at the bottom of it. What do I need to do to make them look the same and round ? Also when I lay down my right breast has this indent. I just want to fix them but don't know what I have to do ? Some suggestions please as to what I have to do??

Why breast augmentations look different after pregnancy.

Greetings,

There are many variables associated with breast asymmetry, Good pre-op photos may reveal unevenness. Pregnancy and large weight fluctuations can cause unequal residual breast volumes and shapes. 

If you wish to improve the appearance of your breasts at this time, you might benefit from a visit back to your plastic surgeon to discuss your needs and expectations.  There is no substitute for an examination and a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your options.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Why are my breasts different in size?

There may be several reasons why your breasts are different in size.  Your right breast is lower, perhaps larger than the left side.  Perhaps weight gain and loss during and after pregnancy could have influenced the size, perhaps there never was  a good balance to the two breasts when the surgery was first performed.  Your Plastic Surgeon should be able to help you  analyze what now may be required to give you a better balance.  Be aware that you are always able to get a second opinion if you have any doubts.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Why do my breast implants look so different?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos it appears that you will need a breast lift on the right, lower breast.  The depression on the left side is likely scar contracture and can be revised at the same time as your lift on the right side.  For more information please read below:

You need revision breast surgery because the pregnancy has effected the appearances of your implants. Why have you not seen a PS?

Thank you for the question and pictures. It is very likely that there are multiple factors causing your breast asymmetry.  For example, you certainly have asymmetric breast ptosis which may be related to pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss. Breast implant displacement issues may also be involved.

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. This is best done once you reached your long-term stable weight and do not plan any pregnancies in the near future. It is very likely that breast lifing  and/or re augmentation surgery will be indicated.   Best wishes.