I am a 36DDD and have had 2 kids that I breastfed both. What is the best augmentation to look into?

So my breast look like a balloon has deflated and would like to know the best augmentation to look into. I would like to go down to maybe a perky C as well if that's possible .

Deflated breasts after 2 kids - what to do?

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you may need an augmentation mastopexy (lift)  and this is often the most difficult type of breast implant operation. If the skin is completely stretched and damaged it will likely require excision,  often with a vertical and horizontal incision if there is excess in both of those dimensions. Hope this helps!

Breast lift

Thank you for your question. Without a photo, it is impossible to say for sure but it sounds like you would require a breast lift with some reduction in volume. A good technique to use is a lift with auto augmentation to increase the fullness in your upper pole without an implant. I suggest that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of plastic surgery who is very experienced in these cosmetic breast surgeries and can discuss your options to best meet your goals. Hope this helps. Best wishes!

What is best

Thank you for your question. Without seeing a picture can not comment. Based on the description you may need lift with implant or implants alone. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Augmentation or lift??

It sounds like you actually have more breast volume than you want so you may be a better candidate for a breast lift with a small reduction of breast size at the same time.  This is a great procedure with minimal risk and relatively short downtime. It will make your breasts smaller and more perky. Be sure to discuss your expectations carefully with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with cosmetic breast surgery. There may be good reason to add an implant but an implant will make your breasts larger. If you are specifically looking for fullness in the upper pole of the breast then adding an implant and reducing your breast tissue at the same time is an option. This is a higher risk procedure and requires an experienced surgeoGood luck

Mary Gingrass, MD

Breast lift & augmentation

Thank you for your question.I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. From what you have described and your pregnancy history, I think you may benefit from a breast lift and augmentation. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view what your breasts would look like after a lift, or view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose.  
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. From your description it sounds like you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance..
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast surgery

Based on the description of your situation you may want to consider having a reduction.  This procedure will remove some of the breast tissue as well as the excess skin.  The nipple will be repositioned in the center of the breast mound.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD

If you are a DDD, then you might want to consider a breast reduction. I doubt you would want tot be any larger. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift surgery

Thank you for your question.Downsizing from a DDD to a perky C can best be accomplished with a breast lift without implants.Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.I hope this helps.- Dr. Bryson Richards