I have a small penis and it's affecting my life. What kind of surgery should I look into?

When I am not hard I am around 3 inches but when I'm hard it's around 6 , What kind of surgery should I look into and is there any good recommendations in toronto

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 2

Penile Length

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  There is a range of normal penile lengths.  One reason that a penis may appear small is because a man may have a hidden penis, which is also known as buried penis. This condition is typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic urologist for an evaluation even if this requires traveling to the United States.

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your length is not something that should be a problem regarding stimulation.  Therefore, enlargement with tissue fillers would be a good nonoperative procedure that would benefit you.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.